Saturday, November 19, 2011

Album art not showing up on iPod?

Does anyone know of a "cover limit" for the new iPod? After taking a week off, I've started back with putting some more CD's onto my iPod and it won't transfer the album art. I've had no problems until now. All previous work has their covers. I usually have to manually put the album art in a file then extract it to the info for that particular album. I still do that but the iPod isn't showing the art now. Anyway, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Album art not showing up on iPod?
I found out that there are some bugs, according to apple's website.


I also found out that my ipod won't show the album artwork unless i put it on every music that is from the same album.


I have no idea if they hav a cover limit but I think there's no such thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment