Saturday, November 19, 2011

What Art Tablet is the best for an honest price but is still good?

I'm going to be buying my frist art tablet soon, but I don't know what to get!





I want to get a tabelt that will allow me to explore my art talents to create wonderful art works, but, I don't want to spend over $800 for it, any tips? Plus, whats some good software for it?

What Art Tablet is the best for an honest price but is still good?
Wow $800 is a lot to spend on your first tablet. I spent $300 for a Wacom Intuos 3 6x8 just recently. I'm still getting use to it and adjusting its settings but it has worked great for me. They do have a cheaper version called a graphire thats around $100 less but it was not compatible with the airbrush pen and had a lower level of pressure sensitivity. Also do not expect your first attempt at drawing with it to be amazing. It took me a few hours to adjust to drawing curves on it. Plus I still prefer to use my mouse then the one that comes with the tablet. I am pretty sure that the high price is because of the tablet size. You do not need a giant 12x12 tablet to draw nice. In fact it increases the area you must move the pen to draw or select tools. Most of the Wacom products also come with free software.


No comments:

Post a Comment