Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which art form is an example of artists' original intent varying from that of collectors:?

a. african tribal art


b. florentine art


c. abstract art


d. none of the above

Which art form is an example of artists' original intent varying from that of collectors:?
Am I doing your homework for you?!!! A. African tribal art was used for ceremonial purposes, or as useful items they used in every day life-such as an urn or carved goblet.
Reply:Dear ,





I got your mail address form www dpchallenge.


Actually I am a amateur photographer. I am used to with h2 / form Sony family.


My question is – In digital photography is there any way to set my name tag. So that I can say , this particular picture is taken by me.





Is there any option or anything else ?


I don’t want to see that my picture is taken by another person.








Thanks a lot ………………..


No comments:

Post a Comment