Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cover art not showing on iPod Touch?

Okay, I bought my ipod touch today (with software updates) and I synced it to my computer, but when I turned the iTouch on its side to turn on cover flow, the gray album with the little music note showed up and the cover art never loaded (even after I waited for 10 min.). I downloaded ALL of my songs from Limewire and then took the cover art from Wikipedia (most are in JPEG.) and put them on the songs, yet nothing shows up! WHY?! Again, I DO have cover art on the songs and it shows up on my ipod nano 2nd gen, but not on my itouch.


(also I've already updated both iTunes and the iPod Touch - 1.1.4 on Windows XP)

Cover art not showing on iPod Touch?
Yeah, pretty much what 17years said.
Reply:make sure u put the pictures in the artwork part and make sure u put it on the library of itunes and not straight to ur ipod

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment