Sunday, August 22, 2010

College/art institute decision help!!!!!=[?

my dad thinks art degrees are useless and wants me to go to a "real school" like mizzou, umkc,rockhurst ect..i got accepted to maryland college of art and am in the runnings of getting a scholarship to the kansas city art institute (where i live)...anyways im an artist who is lost in what i want to do but so many different people want me to do "what they want"....any help, i'll give like all my points (141)..when i figure out how to???? this means a lot to me ans many thanks =]

College/art institute decision help!!!!!=[?
Go for something that you want to do. Your art can be applied to animated tv shows, advertisements, graphic designs, etc.
Reply:Look at CCS in michigan. BEST art school.

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment