Thursday, August 19, 2010

Martial Art Heavy Bag?

I'm from Netherlands, I just move to Singapore two months ago.


when I was at my hometown, I learning Chinese Martial Art, but when i move to Singapore I can't bring my Martial Art training equipments along, so i wish to know where can i purchase martial art equipments in Singapore?

Martial Art Heavy Bag?
I know 3 place to buy all kung fu, boxing, kickboxing, equipments. if you go to a place what people say: Dragon Door Motel (龍門客棧) you will become a big Radish head. i won't intro my friends to go.





I just buy a punchbag from website last month, only $100 per leather training bag. you can try www.ebay.com.sg search for the item you want. www.msnuser.com/treblekick the most bargain price you can get in this website.
Reply:http://www.liangseng.com/





Found this for you. Go under training aids.


No comments:

Post a Comment