Sunday, August 22, 2010

UCLA Art Portfolio Question?

I'm working on my portfolio to get into the digital arts/media arts program at UCLA and they request 5 pieces of work.





I was wondering what they were looking for as in, what programs they like used best and what they like seen done in art.





Thanks for all the help in building my portfolio, making it better, and increasing the chances of allowing me to attend UCLA!

UCLA Art Portfolio Question?
Did you take any graphic design or media classes in school? If so, include 2 of those works. If you have never taken a class like that, but took web design, perhaps include a website or two that you can show case.





You should also show off your drawing and general art talent. Its tough to tell you want to put in w/out seeing your work samples, and in understanding what types of art you like to do: painting, drawing, photography, printmaking...etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment