Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Buying abstract art? socal question.?

I'm looking for some art...Preferably abstract, and I need to know where some galleries that sell art in the san diego area. I dont really live i san diego, i live in the murrieta/temecula area.





I dont want to use the internet to buy any art.





And it can be any kind of art galley.





It doesn't nessasarily have to be a painting either but it's going on my wall/walls.

Buying abstract art? socal question.?
Depends on your price range. I like alot of the reproduction stuff you can find alont the border towns. Up in Sacramento there is somthing called second saturday. Every second saturday of the month all the art shops are open and have reviews. Nice way to meet local artists and see what is hot and what is not.

cleaning dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment