Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need to know about all the art galleries in the Hyde park, Chicago area?

I'm doing a group project in my art class. We have to choose an art community, visit art galleries, museums or centers. Pick an art work and interview the artist or the person who is exhibiting the art work about the art piece. I know about the hyde park art center but I'm not familiar with any art galleries. Can somebody help me?

I need to know about all the art galleries in the Hyde park, Chicago area?
Besides the DuSable Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry. The one I know of is the Smart Museum of Art (at the univ of chicago, 5550 s. greenwood) or the University of Chicago Library, to see if the have any special archives of art. You may wanna try the South Shore Cultural Center (they sometimes have events of art showings). Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment