Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What is a good art movie that shows the person creating their art?

I've recently discovered that I create better art when I'm watching someone else do the same, regardless of the medium. I started watching Miami Ink while doing school projects because seeing them tattoo their art inspires me or motivates me to keep going. So what I'm looking for is documentaries about artists creating their art, not about their art. I'm thinking along the lines of Miami Ink, Bob Ross, anything that you can see the process and how they work. And I remember seeing this great movie about a painter with cerebral palsey that painted with a brush on his forehead, but I can't find the name of it. Any suggestions that would help push my creativity would be great.

What is a good art movie that shows the person creating their art?
I can relate to feel inspired by the greats. It's like an universal artistic energy that flows from all kinds of places.





Try the Jackson Pollock Biography. I watched it TV but it more than likely to be on the Net somwhere.
Reply:Our digital art Group is VERY active with many ideas!


Join us and see!

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment