Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wrong album art for ipod?

So I have a 160 gig ipod classic. Most of the album art is fine, but in some cases, it uploaded the wrong file, and it won't let me change it. I figured out how to add album art to albums without art, but when the album already has art, it won't let me delete it and replace it with something else. Also, i'm not syncing, I'm manually dragging files (because I don't have a spare 160 gb on my computer). Any ideas? iTunes is already not my favorite program. :(

Wrong album art for ipod?
You might be getting wrong album art because of the way you have your music tagged (artists, albums, etc.). It happened with me a couple of times, but after a few resyncs on the computer, it fixed itself. Not a big problem.
Reply:I have this problem, too. I'm working on a solution ... I'll get back with you soon. Synching your iPod to iTunes shouldn't make or break the situation, regardless of what the last user said below. Synching your device is, in a word, garbage. You don't have optimal control of how your media goes on it. And if anything is screwed up, you can't change it. iTunes isn't my favorite program either, lol. You could try re-downloading a fresh .mp3 file and 9 times out of 10 it will work. I've had to resort to that method before.


No comments:

Post a Comment