Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do you add album art on a Sandisk Sansa e260 4gb Rhapsody mp3 Player?

I tried doing:





1. Saving a jpg image of the album art and dragged into into my mp3 while it was connected. (The jpg was named Album Art). I keep getting a message saying it only supports music files.





2. Adding album art through Windows Media Player 11. I pasted the album art into all my songs. and the re sync it to my mp3 player, still no album art appeared.





3. I tried using the Sansa Media converter, no hope.





4. I read answers to other people who needed help with adding album art. Still no sign of hope after trying.

How do you add album art on a Sandisk Sansa e260 4gb Rhapsody mp3 Player?
Make sure it's in rhapsody mode (Settings%26gt;Mode%26gt;Rhapsody) and drag the .jpg image into My Computer%26gt;Sansa%26gt;Artist%26gt;Album. That should do the trick.
Reply:i tried doing the same thing on my 2gb sansa, i gave up, i think it only works on files that you buy or get with the rhapsody music player, throught the best buy music manager or whatever its called.


No comments:

Post a Comment