Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Should I take AP Art History?

Next year I will be a senior and I still don't have an art credit. So I was just thinking about asking the art teacher if he could teach me art history (I would mostly be teaching myself but he would be supervising). It counts as an art credit right? Is it like deathly hard? I want to take it because I know if I just take regular art I will be bored out of my mind and it will not be fun, since right now I am taking 3 AP classes (Biology, Calculus, and US History) and I was so bored last semester I had to take a class for no credit this semester. So will it be too hard to learn on my own even if I buy a text book and study guides?

Should I take AP Art History?
I think that it is a good idea./ Go ahead.
Reply:yea...it's good to take the ez stuff for more credit...


No comments:

Post a Comment