Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Information on Art Schools?

I am a junior in high school and I want to pursue a career in acting or theatre. However, I don't know if going to an art school would be a smart option or not. Do you need to take the sats or acts to get accepted? I don't know anybody who has gone to an art school and I would probably go to an art school out of my state. Anybody know any information or have gone to an art school? What do you need to go? Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Information on Art Schools?
Are you currently taking art classes, of any type? If not, then you should start getting credits now! DO take the SAT and ACT, like your grades and credits, they will help decide what schools you can get into, also what state do you live in? Do you want to act like in theatre, UCLA is very good, but there are many good schools.
Reply:Unfortunately yes. You do need to take the SATs to get into art school, cuz if you want acting, then they at least make you take the English section of the SAT. A great art school is PRATT Institue in NYC, but I'm not sure if they have a section for acting. Pretty sure they do though....go on google and look it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment