Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Delete album art?

My iTunes keeps getting me the wrong album art when I download. I don't use itunes, I use limewire, but I have a program that often gets me the wrong album art. Example:





My song "Black Sabbath", by Black Sabbath, from the album Black Sabbath, now shows up with britney spears album art. Is it possible to delete album art from itunes?

Delete album art?
Yes, you right click on the song and then click get info. Find a tab called "artwork" then delete it.
Reply:omg lmao i wanna see a picture of this so bad for some reason just the words black sabbith and a picture of britney spears on the ipod instead also who in there right mind would have britney spears and black sabbith on the same ipod thats like having a nazi and a jew eat at the same table for christmas dinner WTF!!!!!!!!

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment