Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Buying abstract art? socal question.....?

I'm looking for some art...Preferably abstract, and I need to know where some galleries that sell art in the san diego area. I dont really live i san diego, i live in the murrieta/temecula area.





I dont want to use the internet to buy any art.





And it can be any kind of art galley.





It doesn't nessasarily have to be a painting either but it's going on my wall/walls.

Buying abstract art? socal question.....?
This list is a great overview of galleries in San Diego.


http://www.sandiegoartist.com/galleries....





I would also try the student and faculty shows at local universities. They often sell work and you can get some great pieces for "bargain" price. Who knows... someone may be famous someday. :-)

Dental Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment