Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I need art!!?

Hi!


I am publishing a book, but I need artwork!


It is a book about the highs and lows of depression/bipolar.


As i am publishing this book out of my own pocket, i cannot afford to pay for art, but all artists that are featured i the book will be recognised with name and any other details wanted on the page containing the art work,.


I am a terrible artist but really need some art, and all styles and pieces will be considered. IF you have any ideas on where i can find art to use, or you have some that you would like to be submitted please either post a comment, email me of look at my facebook group.


I look foward to be bombarded with queries and suggestions!!


kind regards,


Kerin Kelliher





email: paranormal.lover@hotmail.com


facebook group : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=82...

I need art!!?
Contact me and we will see what I can do
Reply:meow


No comments:

Post a Comment