Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Windows Media Player album art display?

This isn't the WMP album art question I've seen six thousand of, I know how to paste album art and whatnot. Until last night, WMP displayed my album art just fine next to my albums (in the "songs" view). The next time I opened it, there was no album art, and not even the option to "Paste Album Art Here." Any help would be greatly appreciated, b/c my library is unbearably boring now. Thanks!

Windows Media Player album art display?
really, for me it works fine. Just go to google images and search the album name, then copy and paste. If you use the smaller pics, sometimes you get a blurry album art, but if you go to the larger images in google earth and copy and paste, it works perfectly and looks great.


Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment